Hello guys! I am just working on Penguin Chat 3. This version of it is going to be newer, better, and cooler! I don't know if that is a word. Hahah. I am hoping to release a test version late Feb. But I have other things on my mind for this site, such as better, and newer games that fit this website. I have to make them in Flash CS4 Pro. If you would like to be a moderator/administrator please leave a comment so I can approve and you might get accepted to be in a higher rank. Here is some stuff I am adding in it right now;

  • Playercards
  • Moderators
  • Multiplayer
  • And more!
Okay, as you noticed I will be making it multi-player, so you can waddle arround and make new friends. Oh! Look at the time it is must I be going (sorry for bad grammer in this).

Thanks,
iNetCyrus
Penguin Chat 3